Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sanford & Renita

And what a lovely day it was!  Me and my lovely assistant and sister, Debs, headed to GA to do this wedding.  I didn't know the couple (he's a cousin of my cousin if that makes sense).  But they are both very down to earth and incredibly easy to work with!  We were so blessed with clear, comfortable weather all day long and had an awesome time.  We have so many good memories from that weekend especially with the added bonus of getting to hang out with some of my best friends and of course making new friends.  Enjoy!



The Gorgeous bride!

Awww yes this group of people were quite the party! Many good laughs were had!

The lovely ladies



The bouquet was so beautiful!








I hope that God blesses you with many happy years together, Sanford and Renita!  It was very special to get to work with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment